portrait profile's infrastructure, please do so by running the command
docker-compose --profile portrait up.
Access this link to interact with the application's web user interface. Use the
ubuntu:ubuntu credentials for login.
Ubuntu Portrait is a lightweight piece of software that runs on an Ubuntu server and allows users to control it through their browsers. Furthermore, it allows anonymous Internet users to profit from a range of free actions, such as changing the format of an image.
- Logging in with the credentials of the operating system
- Listing details of the user, such as the UID
- Accessing open utilities, which are distributed for free to Internet users
- Converting the format of an image
- Exploring the file system by running commands from an allow list
- Uploading tar archives to the user's home
- Entering the recovery mode if the credentials were lost
It should be deployed on-premise, on each host that wanted to be accessible and (partially) managed via a web interface.